Enclosures , Kiosks & Minipillars
Our range of Mini pillars complies with ESB National Code of Practice
- Galvanised internally and externally to BS EN 1461
- Kiosks designed for IP ratings ( Ventilation-louvers optional to reduce moisture)
- Earth lead connection supplied from pillar body t door
- Doors locked with 8mm tri-head locks and it’s own access key
- Danger warning label fitted to the doors
- Bitumen coated root for additional protection
- 12mm & 18mm WBP exterior grad Plywood removable mount boards
- Stainless Steel Hinges, Earth Straps & Compressed Extruded Gasket for increased protection
- RAL or BS powder paint colour available
- Choice of back board materials include: 12mm& 18mmmarine plywood, perforated steel
- Locking systems to offer additional security, yale/Chubb lock, padlocks, key safe housing, or combination of any listed
- Stainless steel pillars for extra corrosion in harsh enviornments
Choose one of the following Product Categories
- Public Lighting Mini Pillars
- Gear tray enclosures are used for sports pitch lighting and in the security industry.
- Distribution/Network Pillars are very popular with switchgear companies and contractors in Utilities.
- Customised kiosks / Actuator coversetc. are designed tospecific customer requirements.
- Metering Pillars are used to measure usage for Client & Utility.